As we age, as well as, when we have large fluctuations in our weight, our bodies begin to lose their toned shape and our skin begins to sag. This is about the time many men and women begin to dislike how they look in the mirror and become less confident and depressed. When you are comfortable and confident you are better able to get the most out of what life has to offer. When diet and exercise are not enough on their own, cosmetic surgery can help. At the New York Center for Facial, Plastic, and Laser Surgery, our body contouring experts can help you gain back your confidence with minimally invasive liposuction body contouring to more significant surgical options such as a body lift or a mommy makeover.
Body Contouring Options
For patients who desire body contouring procedures in New York, they come to visit Dr. Jacono's board certified plastic surgery associates with their own unique needs and concerns. There are many procedures that can be performed to give you the natural-looking results you want and our surgeons will give you the appropriate combination of these procedures tailored specifically to your needs.
- Abdominoplasty, also known as a tummy tuck, gives the abdomen a flatter and more toned appearance. This is especially useful to overcome skin stretching from changes in weight or from pregnancy.
- Arm lift procedures involve the reduction of excess sagging skin from below the arm. They are good options to help tighten and reshape the upper arm.
- Body Lifts can help eliminate loose skin problems associated with major weight loss to improve contours of the body, arms, and thighs. Our surgeons can use lifts to refine the results of previous procedures as well.
- Breast Augmentation is a cosmetic procedure that can increase the shape, size, and fullness of a woman's breasts.
- Breast Lift procedures, which is also known as a mastopexy, helps to lift and raise sagging breasts that have lost their elasticity and firmness due to pregnancy, aging, and gravity.
- Breast Lift with Augmentation procedure involves a breast augmentation combined with a breast lift. This will help to return sagging breasts that have lost their shape and appearance.
- Breast Reduction surgery is designed to help women who have oversized and heavy breasts that are causing physical pain and in some cases mental pain as well.
- Buttock Augmentation procedures help to lift and add volume to the buttocks region to help give you a curvy backside.
- Cellfina Cellulite Treatment is the only FDA-cleared procedure that reduces and tremoves cellulite dimples for up to three years and has a 93% patient satisfaction during that span of time.
- Gynecomastia surgery is a cosmetic procedure for men and addresses male breast reduction.
- Labiaplasty surgery involves the reduction and reshaping of the outer and inner lips of the vagina and is sometimes referred to as vaginal rejuvenation.
- Liposuction removes fatty deposits from target areas to improve your shape. We also use both liposuction and revision liposuction to enhance or improve results from other plastic surgery procedures.
- Thigh Lifts remove loose sagging skin and fat deposits from the inner thighs and outer thighs which help reveal thinner, firmer legs that reflect the hard work you've put into losing weight.
- A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures that helps flatten your belly with the addition of breast enhancement for a more rejuvenated appearance that brings out the most beautiful you.
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Vaginal laser rejuvenation is a non-surgical procedure designed to help women who may be experiencing excessive vaginal dryness, vaginal laxity, urinary stress incontinence, painful intercourse, or reduced sexual pleasure. Most of these issues can be attributed to natural aging and childbirth.
- ThermiVa® Vaginal Rejuvenation ThermiVa® is a revolutionary, non-surgical procedure is the perfect solution to help women regain confidence during intimate moments without the worry of a surgical procedure such as a vaginoplasty. ThermiVa® is safe and effective and uses a special wand applicator which can be applied for both internal and external applications.
- ThermiTight Skin Tightening ThermiTight body tightening is a non-surgical body tightening procedure that uses controlled heating of the subdermal tissues to tighten loose skin of the neck, breasts, arms, abdomen, thighs, and knees. The procedure is minimally invasive which allows for the patient to be as comfortable as possible during the tightening procedure and is a great alternative solution to other surgical means of tightening loose skin of the body.
Our board certified plastic surgery associates are body contouring specialist that serve the New York area with years of experience performing simple procedures to those requiring more complex procedural combinations. Even if you've had body contouring performed by other surgeons, our surgeons can refine these results as well.
Our surgeons use compassion and care with all aesthetic enhancement procedures. If you feel your appearance might benefit from the use of body contouring, request a personal consultation to see how we can help to uncover what makes you uniquely beautiful.
Contact the New York Center for Facial, Plastic, and Laser Surgery to schedule your consultation today by completing our online consultation form, or call our New York City location at 212-570-2500 or our Long Island office at 516-773-4646.