Info About Plastic Surgery and Body Contouring Procedures
As we age–and as we gain and lose weight–our bodies begin to lose definition, and our skin starts to sag. The unfortunate truth is that many men and women who experience these changes become less confident and, in some cases, downright dissatisfied with the way they look.
When diet and exercise are not enough, cosmetic surgery can help. At the New York Center for Facial, Plastic, and Laser Surgery, our body contouring experts can help you regain your confidence, whether that be through minimally invasive techniques or through more significant surgical options.
Body Contouring Options
Patients looking for contouring procedures in New York can visit Dr. Jacono’s board-certified plastic surgery associates, who offer the best, most natural-looking results available and can combine a number of specialized techniques to address your needs. These procedures include:
- Abdominoplasty, also known as a tummy tuck, which gives the abdomen a flatter, more toned appearance. This directly addresses skin stretching from pregnancy and other weight fluctuations.
- Arm lift gets rid of sagging below-arm skin. It is a great way to tighten and reshape the upper arm.
- Body Lift excises loose skin that comes from significant weight loss. This procedure improves the contours of the arms, thighs, and torso; our surgeons can also revise the results of previous procedures.
- Breast Augmentation changes the size, shape, and fullness of a woman’s breasts.
- Breast Lift, also known as mastopexy, which lifts sagging breasts that have lost their firmness and elasticity due to pregnancy, aging, or gravity.
- Breast Lift with Augmentation combines a breast lift with a breast augmentation. This is a particularly effective procedure for women whose breasts have sagged and lost their youthful shape.
- Breast Reduction is designed to help women who suffer from oversized breasts that cause significant physical, and in some cases mental, pain.
- Buttock Augmentation (BBL) adds volume to the buttocks.
- Cellfina Cellulite Treatment is the only FDA-cleared procedure that reduces and removes cellulite dimples. The treatment lasts for up to three years and has a 93% patient satisfaction rate.
- Gynecomastia surgery is a cosmetic procedure for men that addresses unwanted breast development.
- Labiaplasty surgery, or vaginal rejuvenation, which reshapes the outer and inner lips of the vagina.
- Liposuction removes fat from targeted areas. We also offer revisions of liposuction to enhance or improve the results of plastic surgical procedures.
- Thigh Lift removes loose, sagging skin and fat deposits from the inner and outer thighs. Patients looking for thinner, firmer legs will love this procedure.
- Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures that flatten the belly, enhance the breasts, and completely rejuvenate the appearance.
- Vaginal Revitalization is a non-surgical laser procedure that helps women experiencing excessive vaginal laxity, vaginal dryness, urinary stress incontinence, painful intercourse and reduced sexual pleasure, all of which can be attributed to natural aging and childbirth.
- ThermiVa® Vaginal Rejuvenation is a revolutionary, non-surgical procedure that is a perfect tool for women looking to regain confidence during intimate moments. ThermiVa® is safe and effective and uses a special wand applicator, which can be applied both internally and externally.
- ThermiTight Skin Tightening is a non-surgical body tightening procedure that heats subnormal tissues to tighten loose skin on the neck, breasts, arms, abdomen, thighs, and knees. This procedure is minimally invasive and is a wonderful alternative to more invasive skin-tightening methods.
Our board-certified plastic surgery associates are body contouring specialists who have served the New York community for many years. They are just as confident revising previous surgeries as they are performing new ones and are incredibly understanding and compassionate.
If you feel as though you might benefit from body contouring, request a personal consultation, and see how we can help you uncover what makes you uniquely beautiful. You can contact the New York Center for Facial, Plastic, and Laser Surgery by completing our online consultation form. You can also call either our New York City office at 212-570-2500 or our Long Island office at 516-773-4646.